Orcworm.co.uk
Xbot668: man or myth? - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Xbot668: man or myth? (/showthread.php?tid=471)

Xbot668: man or myth? - xbot668 - 12-25-2011

No one here knows me, unless you remember me. If you remember me then I'm a man. If you don't then I'm a myth.

Now that I got my need to ramble in a way that makes no sense done with, I would just like to say hello. I was on this server previously, but my time was cut short due to my real life choice of joining the U.S. Navy. So I've gone through RTC(Recruit Training command/AKA boot camp) and I'm currently stationed in Fort Sam Houston in Texas and will be learning to become a hospital corpsman. But I'm also home for the holidays.

So in short I'll be in the server, but not as often as I'd like.

That's pretty much it. If anyone here is thinking of making a life choice involving the military or the navy, feel free to message me. Or if you have any questions in general feel free to post it here.

Xbot668

P.S.

I noticed that I am currently marked as a member, I donated in the past, so please update me to donator, if that title still applies. Thanks.

RE: Xbot668: man or myth? - Paradox74 - 12-25-2011

Welcome back. Smile
And thanks for serving our country.

RE: Xbot668: man or myth? - Ciphon - 12-25-2011

Happy holidays xbot, I remember you, though I've never really been acquainted before, I would like to hear more about any stories you have gathered throughout your brave journey to serve your country. Mainly because my grandpa was a mechanic/technician in the navy, and he always had stories about life at sea. Make your country proud! Happy holidays!

RE: Xbot668: man or myth? - Jarvisd - 12-25-2011

I remember you too, and when Orcworm gets on he will promote you back to donator. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for serving our country.

RE: Xbot668: man or myth? - bubba_rocks - 12-25-2011

I'm not sure if you were actually in in the navy and you are just saying it to get Praise

But if you are then thanks bro (even though I'm Canadian)

RE: Xbot668: man or myth? - Killerdonkey - 12-25-2011

I partly remember you I never really got to know you but well done in choosing to serve your country and protect it.

RE: Xbot668: man or myth? - PureCraft - 12-25-2011

>America

RE: Xbot668: man or myth? - NeoCopyman - 01-04-2012

Welcome Back,
Thank You for serving our Country,
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
Edit: Just throwing this out there, but if you need anything in game i'd be more than happy to give it to you if I have it.

RE: Xbot668: man or myth? - DCN - 01-05-2012

"and I'm currently stationed in Fort Sam Houston in Texas and will be learning to become a hospital corpsman."

Dude your in Fort Sam Houston? I live in Houston that is like 30 mins from where I live you should drop on by Tongue (at least i think it is lolz Sam Houston college = 30-45 mins away)

Unfourtunatly my mom would freak out if some random guy came to visit lol, also thanks for serving our country Big Grin i would also join except I was told I couldn't join due to the fact that I used to have asthma as a child but oh well I might join later as an Engineer who knows Tongue