Section 1: Griefing
Part 1: Defining griefing
1) Griefing is the act of vandalism. Vandalism is illegal and a bannable offence
2) Griefing is the removal or addition of blocks in/on a structure, build, or plot of land that is owned by someone else or marked by someone else.
3) Griefing includes building directly or immediately above, surrounding, or below someone else's creation. Try to build atleast 10 blocks away from another player's creations.
4) Griefing includes setting fire to other player's structures or blocks.
5) If your water or lava touches other player's creations, this is considered griefing.
6) Theft of other player's water or lava is considered griefing
7) The use of water buckets to gain access to structures you normally would not be able to enter is considered griefing.
8) Theft of other player's blocks is considered griefing.
9) Using a player's temporary rune (e.g. powerpick, farmer's charm, ice pick, etc) is considered griefing unless express permission by the creator of the rune was given.
9.1) A teleport rune is a permanent rune, so using one is not considered griefing.
10) Leaving floating tree tops will result in a short temporary ban.
11) Theft from a chest that is glitched due to the LWC plugin is considered griefing
11.1) To check if a chest is glitched, type in /cinfo. If the response says, "that air is not registered" or "that air is registered", the chest is glitched.
11.2) Not knowing about this rule is not an excuse.
Part 2: What isn't considered griefing?
1) The 'accidental' addition or removal of a block is not considered griefing. Instead of fixing the accident, simply inform a staff member of it and they will help.
2) Repetitive killing of players is not considered griefing.
3) Harassment is not considered griefing.
4) Theft from an unprotected chest is not considered griefing so long as the thief got in without breaking any of the rules defined in Part 1 of this section.
Part 3: Punishments for griefing
1) If you've broken any of the rules mentioned in Part 1, you will receive a ban.
1.1) The length of the ban you receive depends on the Staff member dealing with the grief. He or she can choose to either temporarily ban you, or permanently ban you.
Section 2: Regarding Player VS Player Combat
Part 1: Camping
Camping is the act of remaining in the same place or general location for an extended period of time for the sole purpose of killing or harming another player.
1) It is an offence to camp outside the spawn.
2) It is an offence to camp at a player's /home location.
3) It is an offence to camp at a player's Private Warp location.
4) It is an offence to camp either outside or inside another player's house or structure.
Part 2: PVP and the environment
1) It is legal to place lava for damage or kill a player so long as it is in a PVP zone and does not violate the rules on griefing (this means the placing of lava in spawn or donator zones is not allowed).
2) It is legal to place fire for damage or kill a player so long as it is in a PVP zone and does not violate the rules on griefing.
3) It is legal to place water for PVP so long as it does not violate the rules on griefing.
4) Using water in a non-PVP zone in order to push an AFK (away from keyboard) player out of the zone for the purpose of killing or harming them is illegal.
5) The usage of Teleport Runes is legal, so long as the means of getting to the rune is legitimate (i.e: no grief done and no Donator+ powers used).
Part 3: Usage of Donator+ powers
1) It is illegal to use a compass to get to a player's position and attack them.
2) It is acceptable to use a compass to escape a PVP situation.
3) It is illegal to /jumpto or /thru to get to someone to harm them.
4) It is illegal to use magic carpet to suffocate other players.
5) It is illegal to use magic carpet as a bow and arrow fire base.
6) It is acceptable to use magic carpet to escape PVPers.
7) It is illegal to teleport to a player for the purpose to knowing their coordinates or location.
8) It is illegal to use any Donator+ power in order to use a potion with a negative effect on a player.
9) It is legal to kill a player if you have been teleported to him or her without your permission.
It is illegal to use Donator+ powers for PVP advantage.
Part 4: Punishment
1) If the player being charged with an offense in this section is either a Guest or a Member, a Staff member will decide the punishment based on their judgment of the situation.
2) If the player being charged with an offense in this section is a Donator+, that player can suffer a demotion in status based on multiple Staff members' judgment, and the judgment of the server Owner.
Section 3: Donator+ powers and their usage
Always remember: Donator powers are a privilege, not a right.
Part 1: Regarding killing
1) It is illegal to use any Donator+ powers for the purpose of either attacking, causing harm, or killing a player.
2) It is illegal to teleport to a player near another player for the purpose of killing the player you did not teleport to.
3) It is illegal to teleport to a player's coordinates for the purpose of killing that or any other player.
4) It is illegal to teleport a player to you for the purpose of attacking, causing harm harm, or killing him or her.
5) It is illegal to teleport a player to a set of coordinates for the purpose of attacking, causing harm, or killing him or her.
4) Usage of a compass in order to attack or harm another player is illegal.
5) Using Private Warps to gain a PVP advantage is illegal.
Part 2: Regarding general usage of Donator powers
1) It is legal to teleport to a player without their permission.
1.1) If that player is in an enclosed space (whether doors are protected or not) and is asked to leave, the Donator must comply.
2) It is legal to use Donator powers to access inaccessible places.
2.1) A donator who does this is not allowed to take any items within the inaccessible space (this includes items from the ground and items from chests (regardless of the chest's protection)).
2.2) If a player is in this inaccessible space and asks the Donator to leave, the Donator must comply.
3) It is illegal to set a Private Warp in a town or house without express permission by the owner of the town or house.
4) It is illegal to set a Private Warp near a town or house after having teleported to a player without express permission of the owner of the town or house.
5) It is illegal to teleport a player to another player without express permission by both parties.
6) It is illegal to teleport a player to you without his or her express permission. Should a Donator do this, the player teleported can freely kill the Donator.
7) It is illegal to teleport a player to a set of coordinates without express permission by this player.
7.1) If the player being teleported has intentions of killing another player, the Donator is held accountable (the Donator should find out his intentions first).
7.2) If the player lied to the Donator about the intentions and kills another player, the non-Donator is held accountable.
Part 3: Punishment
1) Staff members and the server Owner decide on the punishment for the violation of any of these rules. This punishment can range from any length of ban to the complete demotion of the player's status.
Section 4: Harassment
Part 1: Chat
1) Racism is a bannable offense.
2) Negative comments on any racial or religious aspects is a bannable offense.
3) Avoid violent public arguments. Try to keep them in either Private Messages on the forums, or /msg conversations in-server.
4) Trolling is acceptable unless it violates any of the last two rules.
5) The continuous insulting and verbal abusement of another player is considered harassment.
6) Spamming the server is considered harassment toward the server as a whole.
Part 2: Other players
1) Teleporting to a player continually when it is obvious they do not want you there (regardless of whether or not they have told you to leave) is considered harassment.
2) Continually killing a single player is not considered harassment.
3) Spamming a player via /msg is considered harassment.
Section 5: The obvious
1) It is illegal to use any 3rd party modification (any non-vanilla Minecraft addition to your client) that provides an unfair advantage in:
- Player VS Player combat
...or any other modification that may give the player using it an unfair advantage over those using vanilla clients.
2) The use of a 3rd party modification that can create or cause server lag is illegal.
Section 6: Punishments
Staff members (individual or united) and the server Owner decide on a punishment for the violation of any of the server rules. These punishments can be either warnings, temporary bans, permanent bans, or demotions, depending on their judgment.