Orcworm.co.uk
Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Cities and Projects (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror (/showthread.php?tid=1071)

Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - crazyman1515 - 02-02-2012

Ever get bored of mining or pvp? well i have a idea of making a huge tower with floors of different difficulty at least 5-8 floors of total terror. I would like help with building a huge tower each floor has a certain amount of spawners with different creatures at the very last floor it will have a 3 chests and all password protected u can only choose 1 in 2 of them will be a diamond item enchanted of course for you to keep 1 will be a bunk chest. You have to pay 100 gil to have a go at this tower also you will be provided with a full set of iron Armour and a iron sword. (Warning if you die your chance is over so its basically hardcore.) At the bottom floor there will be room to enchant items and a chest with some supplies such as bows,arrows,torches,food,and a few potions to use to your advantage only 1 per player this is for 1 person at a time so you might have to wait in line if it gets popular enough lol. if you are willing to help me build and help supply the spawners send me a message. I think this will be very good for this outstanding server. Thank You

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - ragequiter64 - 02-02-2012

yo i might want to help i am all for fun towers and PEOPLE DIEING lololololol

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - crazyman1515 - 02-07-2012

Ok ive begun building the tower it would be nice if some of you can shoot me some idea's how to section the tower i know i wanna make it at least 5 levels with each level being harder and harder. and suggestions would be appreatiated thank you

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - Madmandoom - 02-08-2012

I have made a tower of questions or maybe you could call it the questionable tower. The tower was a large structure consisting of a central shaft and 4 sections, each section was only accessible by completing one of the previous floors rooms/section. Each section was going to have its own difficulty and you could only access the next floors area by completing that whole section.

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - crazyman1515 - 02-08-2012

well yes thats exactly how i want my tower to be like at the very end of the section u would hit a switch or something to unlock the next section just brainstorming atm ive build almost 3 tall levels i just need to section them off right now its just a big building empty as can be took me like almost 8 stacks of torches so far just to light up the place so its pretty massive but will be even bigger

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - _Brain_Dead_ - 02-09-2012

if you are gonna make a huge tower whit spawners ther could be a problem

the monsters will only spawn when ur close enough to the spawners...

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - Chazdude42 - 02-10-2012

You could have a central spawn column that distributes the mobs to each floor. Then all you'd have to do is stand in once place and spawn the mobs until the 'challenger' dies ;)

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - thefluffyswan - 02-12-2012

couldn't people just tp/thru/mc/god/fly to the top and take the pretty much free stuff?

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - Serioussam - 02-16-2012

It would be donator abuse.

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - Chazdude42 - 02-16-2012

You could implement anti-compassing techniques, just to make sure. If you know how they're actually quite easy to add lol

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - Serioussam - 02-16-2012

Just want to be clear, when I said it would be donator abuse I meant using compass to /thru through walls. I'm not sure about /god and such.

RE: Crazyman1515's Tower of Terror - Creeperepellent - 03-29-2012

I wanna help! Make an item collection area for the people who helped so I could get items =)