Orcworm.co.uk
Re-Introduction: Arbr - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Re-Introduction: Arbr (/showthread.php?tid=1241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Xzeddicus - 02-16-2012

Welcome back Arbr!

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Paradox74 - 02-16-2012

(02-16-2012, 03:38 AM)LuminousMouse Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 03:16 AM)Paradox74 Wrote: does this mean I have to remove your and gamem's graves?

Yes, and finish adding the rest of them <_<

Who else do I need to add?

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - MrKrellyn - 02-16-2012

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

(╯°□°)╯︵/(.□.\ )

[Image: yesyouthereidontlikeyou.jpg]

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Arbr - 02-16-2012

(02-16-2012, 06:39 AM)MrKrellyn Wrote: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

(╯°□°)╯︵/(.□.\ )

First off.. I didnt know people had a grave of me still? You can keep if you want but you dont have to..

2ndly. I dont know you and was kinda rude? I might have been on yogscast fourm but doesnt make me part of their community. Tbh i have no relation to them other than using their mod pack and entering their contests.

Btw People if you hate me I dont give a crap, just ignore me period! Im not going to deal with crap from you guys.

~signed Arbr~

*Message to York's or w.e his names message*:
Um confused but nice to see you again, just dont let the past ruin the future.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - bubba_rocks - 02-16-2012

See what you did there...you got pissed at a troll, which feeds them

Just re-troll...it usually works

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - patrickfreed - 02-16-2012

You can't post something like this and honestly believe you won't look like a complete attention seeking toolbag, arbr.

(02-16-2012, 09:20 PM)Arbr Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 06:39 AM)MrKrellyn Wrote: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

(╯°□°)╯︵/(.□.\ )

First off.. I didnt know people had a grave of me still? You can keep if you want but you dont have to..

2ndly. I dont know you and was kinda rude? I might have been on yogscast fourm but doesnt make me part of their community. Tbh i have no relation to them other than using their mod pack and entering their contests.

Btw People if you hate me I dont give a crap, just ignore me period! Im not going to deal with crap from you guys.

~signed Arbr~

*Message to York's or w.e his names message*:
Um confused but nice to see you again, just dont let the past ruin the future.

(02-16-2012, 09:56 PM)patrickfreed Wrote: You can't post something like this and honestly believe you won't look like a complete attention seeking toolbag, arbr.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

I posted a picture and you got so upset. How cute <3 I love being brought back to the olden times.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - onlinerocker - 02-16-2012

(This guy is not a noob)

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Grintendo - 02-16-2012

Do my eyes deceive me...

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Killerdonkey - 02-16-2012

Tongue your the only person that saw me and didn't insult me Big Grin. Even rocker didn't manage that.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - PINGASFIST - 02-16-2012

I came back -before- it was cool

Arbr, the only people on this server who like you are the ones who haven't heard your crackpot stories about making tonnes of cash from running a server; That, and your annoying whining.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - TheAndrewTaco - 02-16-2012

(02-16-2012, 11:03 PM)PINGASFIST Wrote: I came back -before- it was cool

I been here since before all of you. Suck it. Big Grin

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Arbr - 02-16-2012

(02-16-2012, 11:05 PM)MrKrellyn Wrote: Arbr, the only people on this server who like you are the ones who haven't heard your crackpot stories about making tonnes of cash from running a server; That, and your annoying whining.

when did i ever say i made money from running a server? and no i still have friends here from the past. I might make new ones here but still have many old friends. and btw if it was my comment about just in general server owners make cash from running a server then its kinda true but isnt. Depends if the owner spends ALL of it to improve and to make server better or keeps everything the same and use money without others knowing. I've seen both types of server owners. But please dont bring up past again. One of things im trying to stay away from. If i did anything to you (idk you atm i think i didnt do much to you) so im pretty sure you dont know me but maybe you can get to? Im on server atm so join the funs. I dont have anything against you and really till people start shit i'll be nice. I've gotten better than i was before.

=-= To others i havent commented towards =-=

Thanks for helping me with the troll issue, I still have problems with them and sometimes i cant deal with them and i'm always told to dont feed them, But i'm trying and I also got irl problems with family that make me depressed and start acting different so if that comes up in future im sorry. But thanks for helping.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Koalajo - 02-17-2012

Welcome back!