Orcworm.co.uk
Re-Introduction: Arbr - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Re-Introduction: Arbr (/showthread.php?tid=1241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - sieve - 02-17-2012

(02-16-2012, 11:30 PM)Arbr Wrote: when did i ever say i made money from running a server? and no i still have friends here from the past. I might make new ones here but still have many old friends. and btw if it was my comment about just in general server owners make cash from running a server then its kinda true but isnt. Depends if the owner spends ALL of it to improve and to make server better or keeps everything the same and use money without others knowing. I've seen both types of server owners. But please dont bring up past again. One of things im trying to stay away from. If i did anything to you (idk you atm i think i didnt do much to you) so im pretty sure you dont know me but maybe you can get to? Im on server atm so join the funs. I dont have anything against you and really till people start shit i'll be nice. I've gotten better than i was before.

=-= To others i havent commented towards =-=

Thanks for helping me with the troll issue, I still have problems with them and sometimes i cant deal with them and i'm always told to dont feed them, But i'm trying and I also got irl problems with family that make me depressed and start acting different so if that comes up in future im sorry. But thanks for helping.

Christ, you type more then tim buckley

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - MrKrellyn - 02-17-2012

(02-17-2012, 12:28 AM)sieve Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 11:30 PM)Arbr Wrote: when did i ever say i made money from running a server? and no i still have friends here from the past. I might make new ones here but still have many old friends. and btw if it was my comment about just in general server owners make cash from running a server then its kinda true but isnt. Depends if the owner spends ALL of it to improve and to make server better or keeps everything the same and use money without others knowing. I've seen both types of server owners. But please dont bring up past again. One of things im trying to stay away from. If i did anything to you (idk you atm i think i didnt do much to you) so im pretty sure you dont know me but maybe you can get to? Im on server atm so join the funs. I dont have anything against you and really till people start shit i'll be nice. I've gotten better than i was before.

Thanks for helping me with the troll issue, I still have problems with them and sometimes i cant deal with them and i'm always told to dont feed them, But i'm trying and I also got irl problems with family that make me depressed and start acting different so if that comes up in future im sorry. But thanks for helping.

<3

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Arbr - 02-17-2012

Ik... its something i need to learn to fix.

(02-17-2012, 12:42 AM)Arbr Wrote:

Ik... its something i need to learn to fix.

Among other things.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Jarvisd - 02-17-2012

(02-16-2012, 06:39 AM)MrKrellyn Wrote: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

(╯°□°)╯︵/(.□.\ )

[Image: yesyouthereidontlikeyou.jpg]
That's the Redjello in you speaking out.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Freddy705 - 02-17-2012

[Image: Do+I+care+_a1f380760f6e210c11a2d509f917e043.jpg]

Oh btw welcome back man! Good to hear you return rather then re-leave Thumbsup
welcome

(02-17-2012, 02:08 AM)Jarvisd Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 06:39 AM)MrKrellyn Wrote: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

(╯°□°)╯︵/(.□.\ )

[Image: yesyouthereidontlikeyou.jpg]
That's the Redjello in you speaking out.

The dog looks like him too, shit.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - TheAndrewTaco - 02-17-2012

Arbr stop feeding the trolls, it just makes it worse.

I think maybe you scare them or something...
Tongue

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - PureCraft - 02-17-2012

[Image: mjqntl.jpg]

>this thread

>attention seeking children and faggots that wan't to be as cool as the glorious PureCraft

Pick two.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - TheAndrewTaco - 02-17-2012

What picture?

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - PureCraft - 02-17-2012

Andrew, get out.

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - Killerdonkey - 02-17-2012

Andrew when did you join?

RE: Re-Introduction: Arbr - TheAndrewTaco - 02-18-2012

(02-17-2012, 07:00 PM)Killerdonkey Wrote: Andrew when did you join?

May 2011 but I didn't register on forums until later