Orcworm.co.uk
Bout' damn time - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Bout' damn time (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Bout' damn time - DoughnutSpanker - 12-09-2011

Fuck yeah, I'm better than that walla fuckface.

I am however, disappointed that you value me lower than Jhubbz. She's a whoer. Never trust or like a whoer. They just take your money and leave.

RE: Bout' damn time - ProjectG - 12-09-2011

orcworm > doughnut > jhubbz > alexasaro > jhubbz > mike > wow rardical > wallaby

RE: Bout' damn time - sieve - 12-09-2011

(12-09-2011, 02:52 AM)DoughnutSpanker Wrote: whoer

[Image: 1303766385827.jpg]

RE: Bout' damn time - alexasaro - 12-09-2011

K look. Jhubbz is cool and all *vomits* but she can be a real ass sometimes.

RE: Bout' damn time - Jhubbz_ - 12-09-2011

Who, me? I'm the sweetest person you'll ever encounter on this server...Okay except for Ciphon. BUT I have never commited any ass-like behavior in my life; Show some proof!

Also, gtfo Doughy<3

RE: Bout' damn time - GoDjMike - 12-09-2011

That Facebook questionare thing I took, it asked me if you had keyed my car recently. I clicked "Will happen eventually"

Some day :3
But, it will be done out of love. Not cause I'm an ass <33

RE: Bout' damn time - Crusher - 12-09-2011

Obviously I'm the greatest person of this community.

(12-09-2011, 04:51 PM)Crusher Wrote: Obviously I'm the greatest person of this community.

This.

(12-09-2011, 02:53 PM)Jhubbz_ Wrote: Who, me? I'm the sweetest person you'll ever encounter on this server...Okay except for Ciphon. BUT I have never commited any ass-like behavior in my life; Show some proof!

Also, gtfo Doughy<3

Shall i remind you of the 6 STRAIT HOURS we spent attacking each other on the old map? (more or less it was me trying to attack you and getting double team raped by that other retard) I lost 56 diamonds in items that day. Including my diamond of dignity. Not to mention, you shoved you victory up my ass after I ran out of weapons. Then I tried to fix a grief in your house, AND YOU RAGED!

There. A rminder of your past ass-holyness

I see no proof of any of this so called ass-holyness... I don't recall any of these six hours, but I'm sure I would never treat another player on this server in such a way. I spread nothing but joy and love in all my adventures on orcworm.

(12-09-2011, 05:32 PM)Jhubbz_ Wrote: I see no proof of any of this so called ass-holyness... I don't recall any of these six hours, but I'm sure I would never treat another player on this server in such a way. I spread nothing but joy and love in all my adventures on orcworm.

Oh Jhubbz, please don't make me vomit again.

RE: Bout' damn time - Ciphon - 12-09-2011

(12-09-2011, 02:53 PM)Jhubbz_ Wrote: Who, me? I'm the sweetest person you'll ever encounter on this server...Okay except for Ciphon.

<3 you too Jhubbz Big Grin

Stop raging evrybody, it hurts kids.

RE: Bout' damn time - Killerdonkey - 12-09-2011

Quote:Shall i remind you of the 6 STRAIT HOURS we spent attacking each other on the old map? (more or less it was me trying to attack you and getting double team raped by that other retard) I lost 56 diamonds in items that day. Including my diamond of dignity. Not to mention, you shoved you victory up my ass after I ran out of weapons. Then I tried to fix a grief in your house, AND YOU RAGED!

Reminds me of something... Nope cant remember. Big Grin

RE: Bout' damn time - Baldymoint7 - 12-09-2011

I can't believe how much this server has gone to the shits, everyone is screwing around in others business, no one has respect, players that I once knew to be kind have become complete douches.

Seriously, FUCK MOST OF YOU.