Orcworm.co.uk
Druids of Orcworm - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jobs and Trades (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Druids of Orcworm (/showthread.php?tid=1393)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Druids of Orcworm - Sammeh48 - 02-29-2012

IM IN

RE: Druids of Orcworm - killer465465 - 02-29-2012

Sounds nice but only if I still played this game I would but god damn am I hooked on skyrim still.... its been what 4 months straight of playing it. O.o goddamn where did the time go.

RE: Druids of Orcworm - John_Axe - 02-29-2012

hmm madoom idk it it good idea cause ppl would goo there and griefers too....but maybe its good..

RE: Druids of Orcworm - thefluffyswan - 02-29-2012

I WANNA DO THIS CAN I HUH HUH HUH OKAY IM IN YAAY LETS DO THIS

RE: Druids of Orcworm - TheAndrewTaco - 02-29-2012

I'm in, I can supply everything but the trees >.<

RE: Druids of Orcworm - Koalajo - 03-01-2012

(02-29-2012, 09:57 PM)TheAndrewTaco Wrote: I'm in, I can supply everything but the trees >.<

Ive got the trees covered. I have several stacks of saplings and many bones in my chests...

RE: Druids of Orcworm - TheAndrewTaco - 03-01-2012

I have lots of bones and bonemeal so I'll take care of that part.

RE: Druids of Orcworm - Creeperepellent - 03-01-2012

Even though I am a member, I am trustworthy and I wanna join!
I have my own forest, I hate floating trees, and I can provide tons of mining spoils.

RE: Druids of Orcworm - Creeperepellent - 03-02-2012

(03-01-2012, 11:30 PM)Creeperepellent Wrote: Even though I am a member, I am trustworthy and I wanna join!
I have my own forest, I hate floating trees, and I can provide tons of mining spoils.

Your own forest? Creeper, it is several hundred blocks away from where you live... -.- Also, there is a guy's house right next to it. It is not zoned either, so it is not by any means yours.

RE: Druids of Orcworm - Koalajo - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 02:02 AM)Creeperepellent Wrote:
(03-01-2012, 11:30 PM)Creeperepellent Wrote: Even though I am a member, I am trustworthy and I wanna join!

Your own forest? Creeper, it is several hundred blocks away from where you live... -.- Also, there is a guy's house right next to it. It is not zoned either, so it is not by any means yours.

God dammit... Stop staying signed in...

RE: Druids of Orcworm - craftryan - 03-02-2012

I'll join if thats alright i hate the floating trees!!!

Craftryan
I have no trees unfortunatly but i have tons of bones

RE: Druids of Orcworm - bigbootyjudy126 - 03-02-2012

Happy to know you're all interested in it. Smile I've just finished up midterms at my uni so I should be playing more often now. I'll start getting this project underway.

First thing's first: if anyone knows of a suitable, rather large area we can build in, please look for me in-game so I can check it out and get it worldguarded. Then we'll be free to build. Smile

RE: Druids of Orcworm - bubba_rocks - 03-02-2012

(03-02-2012, 02:02 AM)Creeperepellent Wrote:

creeperception

RE: Druids of Orcworm - craftryan - 03-03-2012

(03-02-2012, 06:55 PM)bigbootyjudy126 Wrote: Happy to know you're all interested in it. Smile I've just finished up midterms at my uni so I should be playing more often now. I'll start getting this project underway.

First thing's first: if anyone knows of a suitable, rather large area we can build in, please look for me in-game so I can check it out and get it worldguarded. Then we'll be free to build. Smile

i have a massive area so if you tp to me i'll sohw you there's like 3000 blocks of freeness and only some 3x10 montains

RE: Druids of Orcworm - bigbootyjudy126 - 03-04-2012

(03-03-2012, 09:22 AM)craftryan Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 06:55 PM)bigbootyjudy126 Wrote: Happy to know you're all interested in it. Smile I've just finished up midterms at my uni so I should be playing more often now. I'll start getting this project underway.

i have a massive area so if you tp to me i'll sohw you there's like 3000 blocks of freeness and only some 3x10 montains

I shall look for you in-game.