Orcworm.co.uk
New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) (/showthread.php?tid=1409)

Pages: 1 2

New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Panzer_Penguin - 02-29-2012

Hello. I've been on the server for quite a while now and only just made a forum account. So i have only one thing to say... Hi.

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Paradox74 - 02-29-2012

welcome to the forum

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - MrKrellyn - 02-29-2012

Welcome. Don't let the zu fuck you on the way in <3

EDIT: Context: I am very fond of penguins <3 so slippery...

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Orcworm - 02-29-2012

welcome

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - rockursocks1999 - 02-29-2012

o hai

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Panzer_Penguin - 02-29-2012

When I saw that "welcome" smiley I knew I'd be seeing it a lot today... Anyways, thanks for all the welcomes. They make feel very... Well, welcome :p

(by the way, who is zu?)

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - SilentProtector - 02-29-2012

welcome

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Orcworm - 02-29-2012

zuwrath = 'krellyn'

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - thefluffyswan - 03-01-2012

Hello child of Adam!

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Ciphon - 03-01-2012

Is that a goose in your signature swan?

And panzer, you still haven't told me what you lost when I accidentally killed you.

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Panzer_Penguin - 03-01-2012

@Ciphon: I lost a diamond pickaxe and shovel, also some iron armour but it had nearly ran out of durability so don't bother for it. I had some torches (12ish) and About 7-12 pieces of obisidian and other useless crap you get from mining :p

Wow! Even more welcomes... Thanks to
everyone who posted one!

EDIT: thanks Orc. But doesn't that mean Krellyn just warned me about himself...
I'M CONFUSED!

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - bubba_rocks - 03-01-2012

welcome

Enjoy your stay. Beware of the rabid PureCrafts and the possible cannibal, NeroTheDarklord.

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - Panzer_Penguin - 03-01-2012

(03-01-2012, 08:02 AM)bubba_rocks Wrote: welcome

Enjoy your stay. Beware of the rabid PureCrafts and the possible cannibal, NeroTheDarklord.

I have heard of both of them and what they do. I just hope they both dislike penguin meat. :p

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - thefluffyswan - 03-01-2012

(03-01-2012, 04:39 AM)Ciphon Wrote: Is that a goose in your signature swan?

And panzer, you still haven't told me what you lost when I accidentally killed you.

fuego made it. I'm to lazy to make my own signiture, and i don't know how to change it. He says its a swan but he doesnt know how to spell nails...

RE: New Member (well, technichly i'm not new but...) - MrKrellyn - 03-01-2012

(03-01-2012, 07:56 AM)Panzer_Penguin Wrote: @Ciphon: I lost a diamond pickaxe and shovel, also some iron armour but it had nearly ran out of durability so don't bother for it. I had some torches (12ish) and About 7-12 pieces of obisidian and other useless crap you get from mining :p

Wow! Even more welcomes... Thanks to
everyone who posted one!

EDIT: thanks Orc. But doesn't that mean Krellyn just warned me about himself...
I'M CONFUSED!

Just don't worry about it.