Orcworm.co.uk
Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Cities and Projects (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Mega Project: Yggdrasil (/showthread.php?tid=1538)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - alexasaro - 03-23-2012

(03-23-2012, 07:03 PM)NeroTheDarklord Wrote: We have set up teams for each norse world, so you definetly will not be alone.
Which one would you prefer to work on?
Alfheim or Niflheim?

Personally, I'd rather do Alfheim, but you can assign me to any team short of workers.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - NeroTheDarklord - 03-23-2012

(03-23-2012, 07:41 PM)alexasaro Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 07:03 PM)NeroTheDarklord Wrote: We have set up teams for each norse world, so you definetly will not be alone.
Which one would you prefer to work on?
Alfheim or Niflheim?

Personally, I'd rather do Alfheim, but you can assign me to any team short of workers.

We actually still have noone in team Midgard, but if we have higher concentrations of members in one team and get one of the worlds done sooner than the others, thats just fine as well.
Theres always the option to change your team or join another once a team is done. Ill add you to team Alfheim.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Killerdonkey - 03-24-2012

I'll happpily help with Asgard or Midgard. I'd prefer to work on Midgard though.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - NeroTheDarklord - 03-24-2012

(03-24-2012, 09:16 AM)Killerdonkey Wrote: I'll happpily help with Asgard or Midgard. I'd prefer to work on Midgard though.

Perfect!
We badly need more people to work on Midgard anyway.
Ill assign you to the team.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - PureCraft - 03-25-2012

>mfw I just found out I slept on the mountain the germans believed the tree of life stood on (Hünenkapelle) yesterday.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - NeroTheDarklord - 03-25-2012

Minor Update:

Asgard has its own teleport rune now.
Signature is 3 white wool and a piece of gold ore in the north signature hole.

Edit:

Ok, forget about that.
Runecraft cant handle the new extended map height.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Sithun - 03-25-2012

Yep, its a bitch.

Also, whoever made a cockring around the wooden phallos... sorry, tree, needs to explain themselves. Tongue

(03-25-2012, 03:50 PM)Sithun Wrote: Yep, its a bitch.

Also, whoever made a cockring around the wooden phallos... sorry, tree, needs to explain themselves. Tongue

Ahem... That was me.
You want an explanation?
Fine, let me quote myself from my own first post.

(03-20-2012, 05:21 PM)NeroTheDarklord Wrote: Midgard

Midgard is the world of the humans. It is located at the middle of Yggdrasil's log. A flat, disc-like world with medival houses, rivers, small farms and an ocean around it. In that ocean is the infamous Midgard snake. It sepperates Midgard from Jötunheim, the realm of the ice giants. There also is a rainbow bridge called Bifröst that leads all the way up to Asgard.

But one thing I agree with you.
The tree looks like shit right now.
I badly need more people to help me make it look more like an actual tree.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - John_Axe - 03-25-2012

Nero, I was thinking. I think it would be good that in the middle of asgard we make a small tower where would be rune tp and rules. Other shall be streets and plots. Here is screenshot of that tower i was thinking to make. Its very simple:

(03-25-2012, 06:03 PM)John_Axe Wrote: Nero, I was thinking. I think it would be good that in the middle of asgard we make a small tower where would be rune tp and rules. Other shall be streets and plots. Here is screenshot of that tower i was thinking to make. Its very simple:

Hm im not so sure about the wool, but if we make such a tower, it needs to be a bit bigger and should go all the way up to sky limit so you can see it clearly later when all the buildings are there.

kk agree with u.
How about this one? i like it much more:

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Creeperepellent - 03-25-2012

I will help. I badly wanna work on that jungle place, because it is my favorite biome. I sadly cannot supply any items, but I will accept any leftover cobble from the project. This could break world records.

This isnt in jungle biome.

(03-25-2012, 06:23 PM)John_Axe Wrote: kk agree with u.
How about this one? i like it much more:

That one rly isnt bad, but as said im not sure about the wool.
Maybe cleanstone slaps instead.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - John_Axe - 03-26-2012

hmm here, i made one with smoothstone slabs, and one with smoothstone: