Orcworm.co.uk
Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Cities and Projects (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Mega Project: Yggdrasil (/showthread.php?tid=1538)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - NeroTheDarklord - 04-08-2012

(04-08-2012, 06:12 PM)Amzela Wrote: I'll help. Is this going to be legit or is there going to be creative aspects involved?

As long as you are operating within the norse mythology, you can make suggestions have have some freedom.
We currently need help making the tree look more natural by adding roots and branches.
The crown also needs improvement.

(04-08-2012, 07:24 PM)Sammeh48 Wrote: heluu nerroo me helpa building als long im with john axe Big Grin

Sweet. As said above, we need help making the tree look more like a tree.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Chazdude42 - 04-11-2012

Shit, i kinda forgot about this... I blame monstaboi and his masses of pigzombies xD

Will help tonight if you're on, just tell me what to do and i shall do it Big Grin

I don't even mind farming supplies Tongue

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Arnor06 - 04-11-2012

Count me in

I'll see if I can get aevar02 to help

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - NeroTheDarklord - 04-21-2012

Lately I got other things to take care of first, so the development of this project has slowed down.
Wished Felswarm would stop being so passive and finally start taking over his role as co-leader of the project.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - John_Axe - 04-21-2012

(04-21-2012, 02:37 PM)NeroTheDarklord Wrote: Lately I got other things to take care of first, so the development of this project has slowed down.
Wished Felswarm would stop being so passive and finally start taking over his role as co-leader of the project.

Yea its pretty slow developing. I havent seen felswarm on in a long time though.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - NeroTheDarklord - 04-21-2012

When theres one thing i hate then its when the development of something fully depends on me alone.
I got enough helpers who know what to do.
Must I realy be on 24 hours a day and kick everyone in the behind so they do their task?

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Paradox74 - 04-22-2012

I have been waiting for the tunnel to get finished before starting on nilfheim. but if you want I could just tunnel to the bottom and start digging out an area and we can deal with the tunnel and connecting it later.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - NeroTheDarklord - 04-22-2012

(04-22-2012, 01:39 AM)Paradox74 Wrote: I have been waiting for the tunnel to get finished before starting on nilfheim. but if you want I could just tunnel to the bottom and start digging out an area and we can deal with the tunnel and connecting it later.

I dont know if that works.
Finding the tunnel and connecting it afterwards is pretty difficult.
Since Epicfrazz is apparently doing nothing anymore, you could as well just continue the tunnel.

The only criteria is that it should look somewhat natural and lead to somethat the middle below the tree.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - britonk - 04-22-2012

(04-21-2012, 11:03 PM)NeroTheDarklord Wrote: Must I realy be on 24 hours a day and kick everyone in the behind so they do their task?

Yes.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - John_Axe - 04-25-2012

yea, is should go finish that root.. going right now

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Sammeh48 - 04-30-2012

Nero shouldt i take over the spot from felswarm Tongue

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Chazdude42 - 05-01-2012

When i'm done with my basement i'll get back to working on this...

What was it I had to do again?

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - NeroTheDarklord - 05-02-2012

(04-30-2012, 07:13 PM)Sammeh48 Wrote: Nero shouldt i take over the spot from felswarm Tongue

Fels is the one who owns the zone.

(05-01-2012, 12:23 PM)Chazdude42 Wrote: When i'm done with my basement i'll get back to working on this...

What was it I had to do again?

Just teleport inside the tree and look at the team boards.
But actually, the organization has become very spongy by now.
You might aswell just do whatever still needs to be done, no matter where.

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - Chazdude42 - 05-02-2012

Cool beans, almost finished with my epic basement now, just moving items around/decorating Big Grin

RE: Mega Project: Yggdrasil - charles471 - 05-02-2012

Err, I guess I could donate some materials...