Orcworm.co.uk
What about a financial control-system?? - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What about a financial control-system?? (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What about a financial control-system?? - yio - 04-03-2012

I realized that most of players exchange everything(items,roles,plots,valuable ores etc.) with gill.So i think that we may need a financial controlling-system considering that there is the Iconomy so that we all could see all kind of prices of all items,the changes and fix many issues.New players dont know much about 'Gill' not to mention the shops,lotteries,auction bid etc.this doesnt concern mods or plugins but i realized that since bukkit is giving such flexibility and trying to fix mod mistakes it would be better if we act accordingly.I saw the comments about the 'minecraft dying' and witnessed also on other servers that the situation has gone out of control with those mods.Innovation is nice as idea but not if the minecraft become a fetched item.Financial inspectors could act like staff with specific permissions of course guided by Orcworm.Any suggestionsSmile ???

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - Coopdawg - 04-03-2012

Uh I got confused at the word "exchange"

The rest just looked like giberish

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - MrKrellyn - 04-03-2012

This isn't the US Government. Fuck off.

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - Grintendo - 04-03-2012

Our loving community at its finest, don't you want to just take a picture and savour this moment forever?

You bring up a good point, economy always gets screwed up eventually from loop holes and plugins, eventually it just gets reset along with the rest of the server. If you have any ways to slow down that process feel free to let us know (the people who have better things to do than just troll over a minecraft forum).

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - MrKrellyn - 04-03-2012

(04-03-2012, 05:21 PM)Grintendo Wrote: Our loving community at its finest, don't you want to just take a picture and savour this moment forever?

You bring up a good point, economy always gets screwed up eventually from loop holes and plugins, eventually it just gets reset along with the rest of the server. If you have any ways to slow down that process feel free to let us know (the people who have better things to do than just troll over a minecraft forum).

There is no community <3

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - PureCraft - 04-03-2012

>implying community

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - sieve - 04-03-2012

[Image: !B0CMy7wBmk~%24(KGrHqIOKioE)UVfuNQ1BMYkPBWbBg~~_35.JPG]

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - PureCraft - 04-03-2012

communism ho!

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - MonstaBoi - 04-03-2012

the only real way to have a fixed price for EVERYTHING, and i doubt anyone wants that.

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - The_Music_Man - 04-04-2012

1. usemorespacesbro
2. Government is no fun.

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - Killerdonkey - 04-04-2012

You know you leave a space after a full stop?

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - Jarvisd - 04-05-2012

(04-03-2012, 05:21 PM)Grintendo Wrote: Our loving community at its finest, don't you want to just take a picture and savour this moment forever?

If you don't have anything nice to say don't post, if you're too think to understand the content of the OP, silent, then go to school and learn. No one cares if you want to correct someone on their grammar, get over yourselves seriously. @Grint the loop hole being gm1 and xray?

RE: What about a financial control-system?? - britonk - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 02:18 AM)Jarvisd Wrote: loop hole being gm1