Orcworm.co.uk
This server is now popular enough to receive haters - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: This server is now popular enough to receive haters (/showthread.php?tid=1634)

Pages: 1 2

This server is now popular enough to receive haters - cupcakemann95 - 04-04-2012

I was looking through my inbox on youtube when I found this on my video for the server

Please do not waste your time on this server. It is a HUGE waste of time for many reasons. The first one being that the staff are ignorant and rude. The second being that the owner does not care about the server he just wants to get his money from the donations. There are many other reasons but not enough space for them all in this post. I cannot stress enough how bad of a desicion it would be to join this server. Do not waste your time on this server trust me it is just not worth it!!!

It was posted by orcwormhater (I think he is just spamming...)

Link to video so you can see his comment

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - Grintendo - 04-04-2012

Atleast his comments are honest and valid ;p.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - SilentProtector - 04-04-2012

(04-04-2012, 12:13 PM)Grintendo Wrote: Atleast his comments are honest and valid ;p.

+1 (when I can get on a computer and give it to you)

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - PureCraft - 04-04-2012

Especially the one about the donations.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - Grintendo - 04-04-2012

He missed out the one good quality of our server. Obviously being PC.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - Xzeddicus - 04-04-2012

Lol Taco is still member
How long ago was this

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - britonk - 04-04-2012

Sounds like the guy who was on last night trying to convince the whole three people online to switch servers... but he stayed on Orcworm for like 30 minutes

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - GoDjMike - 04-04-2012

You joking? We've had haters since the server started. My favorite being _bzar of course.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - PureCraft - 04-04-2012

Was fun counter DDoSing him.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - DoughnutSpanker - 04-04-2012

That and Adrix.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - Jarvisd - 04-05-2012

Adrix was unfairly banned tbh.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - Killerdonkey - 04-05-2012

Didn't Daminer threaten to shut the server down then begged to be let on.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - GoDjMike - 04-05-2012

Adrix was banned for a total shit reason, over a year later Devan is still ruining things around here. Tongue

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - PureCraft - 04-05-2012

Devan is a child and will always be one.
Typical canadian.

RE: This server is now popular enough to receive haters - onlinerocker - 04-05-2012

Orcworm hater posted the exact same comment on my video.