Orcworm.co.uk
The Assassins Guild! - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Cities and Projects (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Assassins Guild! (/showthread.php?tid=1896)

The Assassins Guild! - me_nakamura - 05-04-2012

After New Cliffside was fucked twice by mike, I have been working to build an Assassins Creed based town. We will require lots of coal and cobble/cooked stone, wool (mostly black and white), wood, and assistance. Everyone who helps now gets a free spot in the town and gets to help the assassins in the town. Our assassins can go on quests sent on by either me, thefluffyswan, or another possible co-owner and may get an item, rank up (town rank), or gil in return. I hope all future Assassins will have a great time!

Rules:
Do not disrespect your fellow assassins,
Do not give out intel to any enemies,
Help people for the greater good,
Don't ask for a promotion! Consequence shall be a demotion!
Don't act like A retarded 5 year old!
Do not break any server rules while doing missions.

RE: The Assassins Guild! - Xzeddicus - 05-04-2012

Tacoman000 has a good wool shop I can tp you to next time were both on.

RE: The Assassins Guild! - TheAndrewTaco - 05-05-2012

There's already an Assassin's Guild.

RE: The Assassins Guild! - Sammeh48 - 05-05-2012

(05-04-2012, 07:41 PM)me_nakamura Wrote: After New Cliffside was fucked twice by mike, I have been working to build an Assassins Creed based town. We will require lots of coal and cobble/cooked stone, wool (mostly black and white), wood, and assistance. Everyone who helps now gets a free spot in the town and gets to help the assassins in the town. Our assassins can go on quests sent on by either me, thefluffyswan, or another possible co-owner and may get an item, rank up (town rank), or gil in return. I hope all future Assassins will have a great time!

Rules:

this means i can be a co-owner right? as im the biggest wool/cobble/stone donator when i get online again after my holidays.

RE: The Assassins Guild! - me_nakamura - 05-06-2012

(05-05-2012, 05:54 PM)Sammeh48 Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 07:41 PM)me_nakamura Wrote: After New Cliffside was fucked twice by mike, I have been working to build an Assassins Creed based town. We will require lots of coal and cobble/cooked stone, wool (mostly black and white), wood, and assistance. Everyone who helps now gets a free spot in the town and gets to help the assassins in the town. Our assassins can go on quests sent on by either me, thefluffyswan, or another possible co-owner and may get an item, rank up (town rank), or gil in return. I hope all future Assassins will have a great time!

Rules:

this means i can be a co-owner right? as im the biggest wool/cobble/stone donator when i get online again after my holidays.

Well first of all, I'm not certain that you will become a co-owner. Second of all, items aren't it. You must become a trusted assassin and be able to fend well. And andrew, I don't care if there's already another Assassin's Guild, I'll just make mine better :3

RE: The Assassins Guild! - thefluffyswan - 05-06-2012

I have created The Compromise of the Assassins Treaty...I think some applause is in order

RE: The Assassins Guild! - TheAndrewTaco - 05-07-2012

Fluff. Send it to me.

RE: The Assassins Guild! - killer465465 - 05-07-2012

I'll help out I got plenty of stone... that my (abandon) city doesn't need anymore and if its wool your after I have a house full of sheep ready to shear over and over.. somehow the yellow one's got out Idk how but they did sneaky little buggers they are >_>

RE: The Assassins Guild! - Sammeh48 - 05-07-2012

(05-06-2012, 06:43 PM)me_nakamura Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 05:54 PM)Sammeh48 Wrote:

Rules:

Well first of all, I'm not certain that you will become a co-owner. Second of all, items aren't it. You must become a trusted assassin and be able to fend well. And andrew, I don't care if there's already another Assassin's Guild, I'll just make mine better :3

i know naka was just joking ofc stuff isnt everything, but i wouldstill love to be co-owner as im to lazy to work on my own town alone.

RE: The Assassins Guild! - lolyounoob1 - 05-13-2012

(05-07-2012, 06:35 PM)Sammeh48 Wrote: i know naka was just joking ofc stuff isnt everything, but i wouldstill love to be co-owner as im to lazy to work on my own town alone.

Yea I am uber lazy, and never have gotten close to finishing my city.

RE: The Assassins Guild! - thefluffyswan - 05-14-2012

Co-ords so I may actually help with the town would be nice Tongue
Pm em or put them in the thread...

RE: The Assassins Guild! - Sammeh48 - 05-15-2012

I join you lol. (i have my own guild but still i join)