Orcworm.co.uk
minecart mania - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Support (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Questions and Answers (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: minecart mania (/showthread.php?tid=1932)

minecart mania - Sammeh48 - 05-11-2012

Well i just want to ask why we dont haveminecart mania anymore thx. (im probely not the first one that asks this)

RE: minecart mania - Orcworm - 05-11-2012

Too much lag.

RE: minecart mania - Sammeh48 - 05-11-2012

mhm oke i understand but isnt it just less laggy as the server has upgraded now and i dont want to be mean but also there are less players on than a year ago or something.

RE: minecart mania - Blake - 05-11-2012

Too easy to get logs = too easy to get coal = too easy to get torches = more mining = everyone gets more diamonds = inflation.
Also less starvation.

It makes the game less fun.

RE: minecart mania - Orcworm - 05-11-2012

(05-11-2012, 12:38 PM)Sammeh48 Wrote: mhm oke i understand but isnt it just less laggy as the server has upgraded now and i dont want to be mean but also there are less players on than a year ago or something.

Human players are irrelevant, every automated system is equivalent to a handful of players worth of lag. Times that by 1000 with all the morons making log farms because they're too lazy to actually play the game.

true orcworm but i never like gathering around 50 stacks of wood a day
not planks but logs

(05-11-2012, 03:15 PM)Orcworm Wrote: Human players are irrelevant, every automated system is equivalent to a handful of players worth of lag. Times that by 1000 with all the morons making log farms because they're too lazy to actually play the game.

mhm and if we do it for the 10 pound or higher donater only? dunno how that will get fixed lol but oke.

(05-11-2012, 06:39 PM)Sammeh48 Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 03:15 PM)Orcworm Wrote: Human players are irrelevant, every automated system is equivalent to a handful of players worth of lag. Times that by 1000 with all the morons making log farms because they're too lazy to actually play the game.

mhm and if we do it for the 10 pound or higher donater only? dunno how that will get fixed lol but oke.

EDIT: nvm then my whole idea of a building guild idea will be fucked bcs everything will get automated then.
(isnt it just able to only install the auto pick up auto storage system that will be nice for huge storage systems)

RE: minecart mania - KaityLover - 06-16-2014

i am new to this game so i welcome you please send me a nice message Thank You[/size]
i am KaityLover my username i love people
(05-11-2012, 11:59 AM)Sammeh48 Wrote: Well i just want to ask why we dont haveminecart mania anymore thx. (im probely not the first one that asks this)

i am just asking why BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS THAT IS Y I GOT ON HERE FIRST OF ALL LipssealedAngry

EDIT: nvm then my whole idea of a building guild idea will be fucked bcs everything will get automated then.
(isnt it just able to only install the auto pick up auto storage system that will be nice for huge storage systems)
Angry no speak like that it is bad for u i am just saying please dont get mad

(06-16-2014, 02:10 AM)KaityLover Wrote: i am new to this game so i welcome you please send me a nice message Thank You[/size]
(05-11-2012, 11:59 AM)Sammeh48 Wrote: Well i just want to ask why we dont haveminecart mania anymore thx. (im probely not the first one that asks this)

i am just asking why BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS THAT IS Y I GOT ON HERE FIRST OF ALL LipssealedAngry
well i would like to kno where i could play the game and i have been looking on websites for Minecart GamesHuh

where do i find the game cuz im tierd of looking yo
where is the game yo im tied of looking ya kno i hate looking i just want to play a MINECART game now Glare[/color]
(05-11-2012, 12:38 PM)Sammeh48 Wrote: mhm oke i understand but isnt it just less laggy as the server has upgraded now and i dont want to be mean but also there are less players on than a year ago or something.
welcome i am new who are you Smile

(06-16-2014, 02:10 AM)KaityLover Wrote: i am new to this game so i welcome you please send me a nice message Thank You[/size]

well if u could SHOW ME THE GAME I WOULD DO YOU NO HOW MAD I AM I CANT FIND A SINGLE MINECART GAME IF SOMEONE WOULD JUST HELP ME I WOULD BE HAPPY BUT NOO Angry I HAVE TO DO IT ON MY OWN

well i would like to kno where i could play the game and i have been looking on websites for Minecart GamesHuh

where do i find the game cuz im tierd of looking yo
where is the game yo im tied of looking ya kno i hate looking i just want to play a MINECART game now Glare[color=#FF0000]
welcome i am new who are you Smile