Orcworm.co.uk
Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Support (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Questions and Answers (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Giygas - 12-09-2011

I've been wondering for a while if it's possible to sell Enchanted Tools using chest shops. Did anyone try this before?

If no one has tried it I would make a low lvl enchanted tool to see if it works, just need someone else for this test. (I will set the sign to "B FREE" so you won't lose any gillies).

Theoretically it should work, since it's like taking the item from the chest but I'm not sure.

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Chazdude42 - 12-09-2011

I'd help you test but I'm at work and wont be home/awake for another 15-18 hours lol

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Giygas - 12-09-2011

I had a shop with an enchanted diamon pick in it, the pick is gone which means someone bought it. I wonder if the enchantment is still applied to the pick.

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Orcworm - 12-09-2011

This one?

Code:
2011/12/09 02:58:09 akoontzboy bought 1 DIAMOND_PICKAXE for 400.0 from SPGiygas

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Baldymoint7 - 12-09-2011

Orc, he said chest shop.

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Orcworm - 12-09-2011

And I gave him a log snippet of the chestshop plugin.

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Giygas - 12-09-2011

(12-09-2011, 09:03 PM)Orcworm Wrote: This one?

Code:
2011/12/09 02:58:09 akoontzboy bought 1 DIAMOND_PICKAXE for 400.0 from SPGiygas

Yes this might be the one. I'll ask akoontzboy if the enchantment is still applied to the pick.
Thanks Orc.

Edit:

I just asked him, he said the enchantment is not applied to it anymore...
Akoontzboy if you read this you might wanna post a screenshot of it? If it's true I'll give you a refund.

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - The_Music_Man - 12-11-2011

Because of the way Enchantments are stored (this goes for potions to, I presume), there is no way of selling them but hand offs.

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - gamemaster1494 - 12-17-2011

I believe the way the plugin works is, it destroys the item in the chest, and gives the player the new one with the same data the other one had. The enchantment is bound to a certain pick, with a little data spec to it. Chest Shops right now can't transfer that data, so enchantments can't be sold. Potions SHOULD be able to be sold, but i haven't had any luck with the id numbers on the wiki....

RE: Chest Shop + Enchanted Tools - Chazdude42 - 12-19-2011

(12-17-2011, 04:49 AM)gamemaster1494 Wrote: I believe the way the plugin works is, it destroys the item in the chest, and gives the player the new one with the same data the other one had. The enchantment is bound to a certain pick, with a little data spec to it. Chest Shops right now can't transfer that data, so enchantments can't be sold. Potions SHOULD be able to be sold, but i haven't had any luck with the id numbers on the wiki....

I found a list yesterday of potion id's (that work, i've tested them already), will add it to my potions guide asap Tongue