Orcworm.co.uk
Hi 173penguin here - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hi 173penguin here (/showthread.php?tid=2136)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hi 173penguin here - thefluffyswan - 06-21-2012

(06-21-2012, 12:39 AM)bubba_rocks Wrote: Look it up. It's just a site where people post scary stories and stuff.

I'm calling bullshit

RE: Hi 173penguin here - bubba_rocks - 06-21-2012

I'm being dead serious actually xD

RE: Hi 173penguin here - 173penguin - 06-21-2012

(06-21-2012, 02:58 AM)thefluffyswan Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 12:39 AM)bubba_rocks Wrote: Look it up. It's just a site where people post scary stories and stuff.

I'm calling bullshit

he's not fucking with you creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Creepypasta_Wiki

(06-21-2012, 03:14 AM)bubba_rocks Wrote: I'm being dead serious actually xD

Sounds stupid...

(06-21-2012, 07:33 AM)thefluffyswan Wrote:

Sounds stupid...
Quite

(06-21-2012, 07:45 AM)bubba_rocks Wrote:

Sounds stupid...
Quite

I'll take that back
I go on, i go to the suggested stories, I saw cupcakes and laughed and then saw Squidwards Suicide...
I am honestly really scared right now

RE: Hi 173penguin here - Jarvisd - 06-21-2012

(06-18-2012, 10:56 PM)bubba_rocks Wrote: Guise, I don't think this is the place to talk about ponies. Fluffy, your setting yourself up for a temp ban. :/

Says the guy who has ponies in every post due to his sig.

My only loophole xP

RE: Hi 173penguin here - 173penguin - 06-21-2012

(06-21-2012, 07:48 AM)thefluffyswan Wrote:

Sounds stupid...
Quite

I'll take that back
I go on, i go to the suggested stories, I saw cupcakes and laughed and then saw Squidwards Suicide...

That's the point of Creepypasta.

RE: Hi 173penguin here - MrNadapader - 06-22-2012

(06-21-2012, 08:09 PM)173penguin Wrote:

Sounds stupid...
Quite

I'll take that back

Fuck that, play minecraft (on a better computer I might add-not that shitty mac you call a computer)
P.S. Don't care if the mac was free from your moms work, it's still a mac, as horrible as ever. If you ask "Where's your proof? hur der herp derp" I'm sure many people on this forum would be happy to tell you

RE: Hi 173penguin here - 173penguin - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 12:18 AM)MrNadapader Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 07:33 AM)thefluffyswan Wrote: Sounds stupid...
Quite

I'll take that back

Fuck that, play minecraft (on a better computer I might add-not that shitty mac you call a computer)
P.S. Don't care if the mac was free from your moms work, it's still a mac, as horrible as ever. If you ask "Where's your proof? hur der herp derp" I'm sure many people on this forum would be happy to tell you

At least I don't have a Linx. and what do you mean play minecraft on a better computer all I have is a PC that still runs on xp, cant stay unplugged for more than 5 minutes, and is in spanish (and you wonder why I think macs are better). I dont have the money to replace that pice of shit. You cant be talking about better computers you only get 10 fps. Also yes the mac was free (you have a problum with my moms computer tell it to her face) and I don't care what the other users reasons are for not like mac, you still havent given me a straight answer on why they are bad.

If you want me to have a pc I will gladly accept it if you buy it for me.

BTW your sister still has good taste in computers. Macs all the way!

Here is why macs are better (I have given you this before and you refused to watch it) Now why are PCs better? when ever I ask you, your answer is "they just are" you cant even give valid reasons why they are better.

RE: Hi 173penguin here - sieve - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 01:42 AM)173penguin Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 07:45 AM)bubba_rocks Wrote: Quite

I'll take that back

At least I don't have a Linx. and what do you mean play minecraft on a better computer all I have is a PC that still runs on xp, cant stay unplugged for more than 5 minutes, and is in spanish (and you wonder why I think macs are better). I dont have the money to replace that pice of shit. You cant be talking about better computers you only get 10 fps. Also yes the mac was free (you have a problum with my moms computer tell it to her face) and I don't care what the other users reasons are for not like mac, you still havent given me a straight answer on why they are bad.

Here is why macs are better (I have given you this before and you refused to watch it) Now why are PCs better? when ever I ask you, your answer is "they just are" you cant even give valid reasons why they are better.

[video=youtube]uwot[/video]

[video=youtube]m8[/video]
[Image: 23w9tf9.png]
>posting apple commercials as proof of Mac's superiority.

Sure is an objective, unbiased source.

The reason PC's are a more favorable choice for most people is because
#1: Apple overcharges for hardware like mad (which isn't an issue for you apparently since your mum got her computer for free.)
#2: Macs are about as closed a system as it gets, so you don't have complete customization like you do with Linux or moderate customization like you do with Windows.
#3: Macs aren't designed to be upgraded so it's much harder to make incremental improvements in hardware (i.e. buy a new gpu rather then a whole new computer).
#4: From a gaming standpoint, Microsoft's Direct X is more widely used (and tends to be faster) then OpenGL, and Windows has a far larger market share, so most games are developed specifically for Windows, then have downscaled versions ported to MacOS.

Furthermore, anecdotal evidence about your experience doesn't prove that Macs are better, it proves that really old computers tend to not be as good as new computers, and that you don't know shit about configuring Windows XP

tl;dr some kid with poor spelling that I barely know catapulted me into a fit of anal agony, and I saw fit to type up an essay about why he's wrong.

RE: Hi 173penguin here - DoughnutSpanker - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:22 AM)sieve Wrote: -snip-

+1 for that good sir

RE: Hi 173penguin here - 173penguin - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 03:22 AM)sieve Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 01:42 AM)173penguin Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 07:48 AM)thefluffyswan Wrote: I'll take that back

[video=youtube]uwot[/video]

[video=youtube]m8[/video]
[Image: 23w9tf9.png]
>posting apple commercials as proof of Mac's superiority.

Sure is an objective, unbiased source.

The reason PC's are a more favorable choice for most people is because
#1: Apple overcharges for hardware like mad (which isn't an issue for you apparently since your mum got her computer for free.)
#2: Macs are about as closed a system as it gets, so you don't have complete customization like you do with Linux or moderate customization like you do with Windows.
#3: Macs aren't designed to be upgraded so it's much harder to make incremental improvements in hardware (i.e. buy a new gpu rather then a whole new computer).
#4: From a gaming standpoint, Microsoft's Direct X is more widely used (and tends to be faster) then OpenGL, and Windows has a far larger market share, so most games are developed specifically for Windows, then have downscaled versions ported to MacOS.

Furthermore, anecdotal evidence about your experience doesn't prove that Macs are better, it proves that really old computers tend to not be as good as new computers, and that you don't know shit about configuring Windows XP

tl;dr some kid with poor spelling that I barely know catapulted me into a fit of anal agony, and I saw fit to type up an essay about why he's wrong.

Whatever I learned at school that you can't win an argument about Macs vs PCs. I just posted that because I am pissed off because like every day at school he tells me Macs suck, after 2 years of him doing that it can get anoying.

RE: Hi 173penguin here - charles471 - 06-22-2012

Welcome! ...