Orcworm.co.uk
Hi 173penguin here - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hi 173penguin here (/showthread.php?tid=2136)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hi 173penguin here - MrNadapader - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 04:02 PM)173penguin Wrote: Woppty-do I play it on xp too.

You've barly ever used a Mac, how can you say it sucks if you have barley used one. When you see an apple product you act like its the devil, who do you think made that iPod touch you use? Hmmm?
When I asked you if you would take have a free Mac if you didnt have enough money to buy a pc. I know that that is a very unrealalistic situation, but would it really hurt you ego that much to own a Mac, or at least touch one?

I don't need to use a mac to know that they aren't any good. AND it's only the computers that are really bad. If you can name any good MP3 players out there besides an apple, be my guest. Oh yea, if i were offered a free mac, I would take it, sell it and make the money to buy an even better computer.
'Nuff said

RE: Hi 173penguin here - bubba_rocks - 06-22-2012

Penguin, your fine, There have been alot worse arguments as of late.

In fact, I should thank you! You just started a flame war which I can entertain myself with!

RE: Hi 173penguin here - MrNadapader - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 10:44 PM)bubba_rocks Wrote: Penguin, your fine, There have been a lot worse arguments as of late.

In fact, I should thank you! You just started a flame war which I can entertain myself with!

This argument is probably a small flame, but will spread into a giant wild fire

RE: Hi 173penguin here - 173penguin - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 10:35 PM)MrNadapader Wrote:

You've barly ever used a Mac, how can you say it sucks if you have barley used one. When you see an apple product you act like its the devil, who do you think made that iPod touch you use? Hmmm?
When I asked you if you would take have a free Mac if you didnt have enough money to buy a pc. I know that that is a very unrealalistic situation, but would it really hurt you ego that much to own a Mac, or at least touch one?

I don't need to use a mac to know that they aren't any good. AND it's only the computers that are really bad. If you can name any good MP3 players out there besides an apple, be my guest. Oh yea, if i were offered a free mac, I would take it, sell it and make the money to buy an even better computer.
'Nuff said

You just said that you've never used a Mac how do you know they are bad then?
(06-22-2012, 10:46 PM)MrNadapader Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 10:44 PM)bubba_rocks Wrote: Penguin, your fine, There have been a lot worse arguments as of late.

This argument is probably a small flame, but will spread into a giant wild fire

Great... My firsts posts start a war.

RE: Hi 173penguin here - 173penguin - 06-23-2012

(06-22-2012, 10:35 PM)MrNadapader Wrote:

'Nuff said

I have read every single post in this thread and you stole the whole sell the Mac thing from
GoDjMike

RE: Hi 173penguin here - bubba_rocks - 06-23-2012

Fine, penguin....tell us! Tell us EVERYTHING that makes a mac better than a PC. Every point you make will probably backfire...unless you are going to bring up how macs are better at editing and video making. Other than that PC is by far the best at everything else, no questions asked.

I was being sarcastic when I said Great... My firsts posts start a war. Bubba Rocks

RE: Hi 173penguin here - sieve - 06-23-2012

all right, this is getting ridiculous. use whatever fucking computer you want

(06-23-2012, 01:27 AM)sieve Wrote: all right, this is getting ridiculous. use whatever fucking computer you want

Yell at Mrnadapaer he started it

RE: Hi 173penguin here - MrNadapader - 06-23-2012

(06-23-2012, 02:02 AM)173penguin Wrote:
(06-23-2012, 01:27 AM)sieve Wrote: all right, this is getting ridiculous. use whatever fucking computer you want

Yell at Mrnadapaer he started it

-_-
Fuck off Angry
You started arguing towards it.
Use whatever computer you want...just SHUT UP ALREADY!

No, Continue. I was starting to enjoy this.

RE: Hi 173penguin here - TheAndrewTaco - 06-23-2012

inb4 end of flame war

I was going to post why macs are better but most of you are saying to stop so I will. Bubba_Rocks I know you wanted me to post that if you would like to hear it I would be happy to PM you.

No, I want to hear replies! Go ahead!

RE: Hi 173penguin here - mspeers - 06-23-2012

Oh fuck, are we starting a computer war again? Get whatever computer you want. I don't really think it matters all that much anyway.