Orcworm.co.uk
2 Banned players - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: 2 Banned players (/showthread.php?tid=2260)

Pages: 1 2

2 Banned players - Thatguheye - 08-03-2012

If you're wondering why Valkoth and anotherxnoob are randomly banned or if you hear that they are, it's because when Gnomey OP'd them they started banning random people. Valkoth started de-opping people and then tried to ban me but made a typo with my name, though he did succeed at banning ProjectG. Seeing as how i saw the situation, i took action in banning both of them just to prevent further damage. If this was the wrong thing to do, then i apologize, but it seemed like it was going to only worsen. Here's proof: [Image: s3hxr5.png]

Oh, and they were being racist...very racist. Though i know Staff usually only kick for text-related offenses.

RE: 2 Banned players - UnDarkElder - 08-03-2012

Why they are OP's ?

RE: 2 Banned players - ProjectG - 08-03-2012

because godjmike

RE: 2 Banned players - Ciphon - 08-03-2012

why can't I tp to people /whine

RE: 2 Banned players - lolyounoob1 - 08-03-2012

"quick de-op him" lololol what happens when you guys give out op

RE: 2 Banned players - Orcworm - 08-03-2012

No, it's what happens when you have some staff members who think 'temp map' means 'give OP to random fuckers and let Orcworm clean all the mess up'.

RE: 2 Banned players - Thatguheye - 08-03-2012

I'll admit, there's wayyy too many that are OP right now. Though it was working well until last night :/ I'll deop myself if it's that big of a deal, i'm just using it for TNT.

RE: 2 Banned players - GoDjMike - 08-04-2012

I'd like to know when supposedly trusted donators became categorized as 'random fuckers'. When OP commands are limited to vanilla on a map that it doesn't matter what is destroyed and what isn't, the only harm comes when people take it too far. So sure, sorry for having fun on screw around day by giving people you trust enough to have commands such as /god and /fly when the server is normal, but it's not my direct actions that caused Gnome to OP random people who no one knows. The only ones I OP'd were MonstaBoi, AndrewTaco, Bloot, Thatguheye, Jhubbz, and the exception, Speers. The important point is this, those that I did give OP weren't random people that happened to join the server, but long time players and or donators. The only mess to clean up is deleting a few lines of text in the ops.txt file. It's not like you're being put out to do so the same as I'm being put out to type a line of text to explain how to take the Member's Quiz or to rollback some grief and then ban someone. It would be a bigger deal if it wasn't on a day of Chaos, because they would be able to do anything. Vanilla doesn't have vanish, or world edit. It has /give, /ban, /op, and /gamemode. Again, sorry for the trouble I caused by having fun on screw around day, but I don't see what the big deal is.

RE: 2 Banned players - ProjectG - 08-04-2012

(08-04-2012, 12:32 AM)GoDjMike Wrote: I'd like to know when supposedly trusted donators became categorized as 'random fuckers'. When OP commands are limited to vanilla on a map that it doesn't matter what is destroyed and what isn't, the only harm comes when people take it too far. So sure, sorry for having fun on screw around day by giving people you trust enough to have commands such as /god and /fly when the server is normal, but it's not my direct actions that caused Gnome to OP random people who no one knows. The only ones I OP'd were MonstaBoi, AndrewTaco, Bloot, Thatguheye, Jhubbz, and the exception, Speers. The important point is this, those that I did give OP weren't random people that happened to join the server, but long time players and or donators. The only mess to clean up is deleting a few lines of text in the ops.txt file. It's not like you're being put out to do so the same as I'm being put out to type a line of text to explain how to take the Member's Quiz or to rollback some grief and then ban someone. It would be a bigger deal if it wasn't on a day of Chaos, because they would be able to do anything. Vanilla doesn't have vanish, or world edit. It has /give, /ban, /op, and /gamemode. Again, sorry for the trouble I caused by having fun on screw around day, but I don't see what the big deal is.

would you ever have op'd me (the call)

EDIT: Andrew, the fact that you laugh at someone that is younger than you are and is defenseless towards anyone with higher logic is just pure jackassery. I know, i am not the smartest person, not the best arguer, or the best at not getting pissed off my ass. But when you get trolled by everyone, everywhere, at any time, all at once, you would get pissed off too. Just adding the fact that even if you were to get that pissed off and you can't do jack shit about it, how would you feel if you were in my position andrew? How would you feel? You just get overcome by so many people disagreeing with you, you would be so glad for ONE person, JUST ONE PERSON to agree with what you have to say. And i thought i could call you friend, but now all i can call you is a pathetic and stingy jackass. I'm most likely going to always remember this and hang this over your head for being such a douche, but i cannot resist the fact that i have the uncanny ability to forgive and forget. Unlike some luminous mice.

INBOUND = People saying i'm madbro, possibly one person putting up an argument that i might ignore, and other trolls.

RE: 2 Banned players - TheAndrewTaco - 08-04-2012

(08-04-2012, 02:54 AM)ProjectG Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 12:32 AM)GoDjMike Wrote: I'd like to know when supposedly trusted donators became categorized as 'random fuckers'. When OP commands are limited to vanilla on a map that it doesn't matter what is destroyed and what isn't, the only harm comes when people take it too far. So sure, sorry for having fun on screw around day by giving people you trust enough to have commands such as /god and /fly when the server is normal, but it's not my direct actions that caused Gnome to OP random people who no one knows. The only ones I OP'd were MonstaBoi, AndrewTaco, Bloot, Thatguheye, Jhubbz, and the exception, Speers. The important point is this, those that I did give OP weren't random people that happened to join the server, but long time players and or donators. The only mess to clean up is deleting a few lines of text in the ops.txt file. It's not like you're being put out to do so the same as I'm being put out to type a line of text to explain how to take the Member's Quiz or to rollback some grief and then ban someone. It would be a bigger deal if it wasn't on a day of Chaos, because they would be able to do anything. Vanilla doesn't have vanish, or world edit. It has /give, /ban, /op, and /gamemode. Again, sorry for the trouble I caused by having fun on screw around day, but I don't see what the big deal is.

would you ever have op'd me Big Grin (the call)

Pretty sure that issue was closed when Mike said "no", and you cried for 10 minutes before ending the skype call.

RE: 2 Banned players - Thatguheye - 08-04-2012

(08-04-2012, 03:15 AM)TheAndrewTaco Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 02:54 AM)ProjectG Wrote:

would you ever have op'd me Big Grin (the call)

Pretty sure that issue was closed when Mike said "no", and you cried for 10 minutes before ending the skype call.

L O L
I just laughed so hard at that.

RE: 2 Banned players - ProjectG - 08-04-2012

go laugh at starving and deathly african children next, why don't you.

misanthrope.

Edit: Just watch, somebody is gonna say i have no right calling anyone this stuff or putting up an argument at all due to the fact i'm not old enough to and my logic is invalid, i'm a faget, or just because they want to tell someone off. Just to get a kick out of their life.

RE: 2 Banned players - GoDjMike - 08-04-2012

I only said no because I knew the second I OP'd you someone else in the call would deop you for no reason Tongue You've shown that you don't abuse your VIP commands.

RE: 2 Banned players - TheAndrewTaco - 08-04-2012

The butthurt in this thread.

It is reaching critical levels.

RE: 2 Banned players - thefluffyswan - 08-04-2012

Would you OP me Mikie? Just think of all the fun... :3

But God damnit, the day I go do some work and don't go on Minecraft, this happens...But what the hell did I miss???