Orcworm.co.uk
Hello Again - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hello Again (/showthread.php?tid=2298)

Hello Again - SilentProtector - 08-10-2012

I just returned from a wilderness program where I was hiking miles across the desert and making fires and survivorman shit like that. I was sent by my parents for lack of social skills. Now I'm back, and I am going to start playing minecraft again. I apologize to all you guys for my douchebaggery last time I played, and I will strive to do better. Orcworm, SilentProtector has returned.

RE: Hello Again - Jarvisd - 08-10-2012

"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight. "

That's what your speech reminded me of.

RE: Hello Again - SilentProtector - 08-10-2012

Was the new Batman movie good? I want to see it.

RE: Hello Again - Jarvisd - 08-10-2012

I have not seen it! I want to see it also :3

RE: Hello Again - TheAndrewTaco - 08-10-2012

(08-10-2012, 08:35 PM)SilentProtector Wrote: I just returned from a wilderness program where I was hiking miles across the desert and making fires and survivorman shit like that. I was sent by my parents for lack of social skills. Now I'm back, and I am going to start playing minecraft again. I apologize to all you guys for my douchebaggery last time I played, and I will strive to do better. Orcworm, SilentProtector has returned.

Not sure if bullshit

Either way, welcome back Big Grin

RE: Hello Again - SilentProtector - 08-10-2012

(08-10-2012, 08:56 PM)TheAndrewTaco Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 08:35 PM)SilentProtector Wrote: I just returned from a wilderness program where I was hiking miles across the desert and making fires and survivorman shit like that. I was sent by my parents for lack of social skills. Now I'm back, and I am going to start playing minecraft again. I apologize to all you guys for my douchebaggery last time I played, and I will strive to do better. Orcworm, SilentProtector has returned.

Not sure if bullshit

Either way, welcome back Big Grin

www.redcliffascent.com

RE: Hello Again - mspeers - 08-10-2012

Big Grin welcome

RE: Hello Again - sieve - 08-10-2012

wb mate

RE: Hello Again - Killerdonkey - 08-10-2012

Uh oh Tongue

RE: Hello Again - bubba_rocks - 08-10-2012

I uhhh...Blew up your mansion in the last map <3

Welcome back!

RE: Hello Again - ProjectG - 08-10-2012

Welcome back Silent! ! ! ! 1 !

RE: Hello Again - thefluffyswan - 08-11-2012

I forget if we left pissed off at each other or what...
But anyways, welcome back, and according to everyone who has seen the new batman movie, yes, it was great/amazing

RE: Hello Again - Blake - 08-11-2012

It's too late to think of something witty or welcoming to say, so:
welcome back.

RE: Hello Again - MrNadapader - 08-12-2012

Silent can't be normal
but you know what he can do?!?!
MAKE AN INCREDIBLY AWESOME MOVIE!
you know why? because he's batma-
BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN!

welcome back old friend