Orcworm.co.uk
Hiya. - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions / Farewells (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hiya. (/showthread.php?tid=2350)

Pages: 1 2

Hiya. - adcollins - 08-17-2012

So I never did this, oops.

My name's Annie and I've been creeping around this server for like, a year or so. I guess I finally made my way over to the forums. I'm 24 and I work a whole bunch, but I like helping people build. I'm pretty quiet in game because my irl friend that invited me to the server got banned and the only other person that I ever really talked to also got banned, sooo. I have a small OCD problem that MC let's me exercise, like flattening stuff and making farms, yo. Anyways, I know I'm probably the oldest person here, so I'll just let myself out.

*closes door*

[Image: ajsbap.gif]

RE: Hiya. - sieve - 08-17-2012

okay

RE: Hiya. - lolyounoob1 - 08-17-2012

Welcome to the forums Smile

RE: Hiya. - Paradox74 - 08-17-2012

Hai der.

RE: Hiya. - Orcworm - 08-17-2012

24? Oldest? Dunno about that.

welcome

RE: Hiya. - GoDjMike - 08-17-2012

4o66 is 33, right?

RE: Hiya. - adcollins - 08-18-2012

Well just about everyone I ever spoke to was under 17 and seemed to be amazed that I'm as old as I am. Course that was before the map reset and there weren't that many people on. Anyways hai all.

RE: Hiya. - thefluffyswan - 08-18-2012

Hello Annie...
As soon as I saw that your name was Annie I thought of Annie Wilkes... Yikes...
And I always used to think your name was colin...

Lul. When I bought MC I also had a tab opened and was registering for classes, so I typed in my college log-in instead of a cool name and bought my copy with it. So unfortunately I'm stuck with this blandness. Collins is my last name, jsyk.

RE: Hiya. - patrickfreed - 08-18-2012

(08-17-2012, 11:43 PM)GoDjMike Wrote: 4o66 is 33, right?

Didn't he leave after Lion's Keep got scrapped with the old map?

Also welcome OP.

RE: Hiya. - Ciphon - 08-18-2012

I've seen you around, you seem pretty nice, good to finally formally meet you though. In short, I'm Ciphon, 15, I play minecraft, runescape, and halo. I also do rock climbing and violin, can do a ton of tricks with a yoyo, and can solve a rubix cube in 1:20. if you see me in game an wanna talk, don't be shy, I don't bite.... unless you grief.

Thanks, Ciphon. Yeah I try not to be a jerk on the interwebs. That's what everyone else in the world is for.

RE: Hiya. - mspeers - 08-18-2012

(08-18-2012, 04:05 AM)adcollins Wrote: Lul. When I bought MC I also had a tab opened and was registering for classes, so I typed in my college log-in instead of a cool name and bought my copy with it. So unfortunately I'm stuck with this blandness. Collins is my last name, jsyk.

Lol, same here, Speers is my last name, m is my first initial. At least you aren't called "Ms peers"

And Wb adcollins! Big Grin

Haha! Glad I'm not alone in my stupidity.

RE: Hiya. - thefluffyswan - 08-18-2012

(08-18-2012, 04:49 PM)mspeers Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 04:05 AM)adcollins Wrote: Lul. When I bought MC I also had a tab opened and was registering for classes, so I typed in my college log-in instead of a cool name and bought my copy with it. So unfortunately I'm stuck with this blandness. Collins is my last name, jsyk.

Lol, same here, Speers is my last name, m is my first initial. At least you aren't called "Ms peers"

And Wb adcollins! Big Grin

Your last name is Speers?!? wow...
And I think everyone has heard your first name at least once...