Orcworm.co.uk
Just made a new signature. - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Content (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Just made a new signature. (/showthread.php?tid=57)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Just made a new signature. - MrKrellyn - 12-01-2011

[Image: mrkrellynjessicanigriab.png]

Everyone's been wanting a new tag, so I decided that I did as well.

That being said, I went ahead and spent 2 hours making this tag. One of my better works as of late (see last tag link in spoiler in my signature below).

I also wanted to add a slight wave effect to the tag during the process of creating it (which I did end up doing), and my avatar is what the result was post-processing.

If anyone wants a tag done for them, give me some time, and make sure your request is damn descriptive (can't help knowing that someone will definitely ask >_>).

Jessica Nigri is fucking gorgeous, but sometimes she can look scary as all shit.

RE: Just made a new signature. - Rardical - 12-02-2011

I like it!

RE: Just made a new signature. - alexasaro - 12-02-2011

Hey, can you make me one?
It has to have there 3 things:
-Cats
-The Italian colours
-My name
I also want it the slightly smaller then yours.

BTW: Love the new sig Thumbsup

Edit: Preferably, I would A frame of my dancing cat ( the frame where he's most tall) on there too. ( if you could make me a .gif sig, I would love you(and give you 400 gil))
(12-02-2011, 12:03 AM)Rardical Wrote: I like it!
Oh, and nice Avatar Rar.
*laughs*

RE: Just made a new signature. - MrKrellyn - 12-02-2011

(12-02-2011, 02:39 AM)alexasaro Wrote: Hey, can you make me one?
It has to have there 3 things:
-Cats
-The Italian colours
-My name
I also want it the slightly smaller then yours.

BTW: Love the new sig Thumbsup

Edit: Preferably, I would A frame of my dancing cat ( the frame where he's most tall) on there too. ( if you could make me a .gif sig, I would love you(and give you 400 gil))
(12-02-2011, 12:03 AM)Rardical Wrote: I like it!
Oh, and nice Avatar Rar.
*laughs*

You'd have to get me a higher resolution pic.

Done.

[Image: alexasarosignaturecat.png]
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9905/alexasarosignaturecat.png

RE: Just made a new signature. - GoDjMike - 12-02-2011

Damn Krell, that's a really nice sig you have there for Alexasaro...I might have to pay you for one...

(12-02-2011, 07:11 AM)GoDjMike Wrote: Damn Krell, that's a really nice sig you have there for Alexasaro...I might have to pay you for one...

When you say that, I'm not sure if ya mean moolah or gillah ;)

RE: Just made a new signature. - SergentPineapple - 12-02-2011

krellyn could you make me one preferably with my name this image: [spoiler] [Image: 6huzbn.jpg] [/spoiler]
and yeah if you could make it rectangle instead of square and the flower on the left hand side. thanks also NOOOOOB QUESTIOOOONN: [spoiler] what do you use to make your sigs? [/spoiler]

(12-02-2011, 07:56 AM)SergentPineapple Wrote: krellyn could you make me one preferably with my name this image: [spoiler] [Image: 6huzbn.jpg] [/spoiler]
and yeah if you could make it rectangle instead of square and the flower on the left hand side. thanks also NOOOOOB QUESTIOOOONN: [spoiler] what do you use to make your sigs? [/spoiler]

1- I can't use that image 'cause it's too small.
2- I will not tell you because it isn't about the software you use, it's how you use the software you end up with.

RE: Just made a new signature. - DoughnutSpanker - 12-02-2011

Alrighty ZuWrath, I would like one with teh wimmons on them. I would like them:

-SFW, but almost NSFW ;)
-bokeh
-a sort of vignette
-My name

KThxbrah, I will be forever in your debt. :3

RE: Just made a new signature. - alexasaro - 12-02-2011

(12-02-2011, 06:38 AM)MrKrellyn Wrote: Done.

[Image: alexasarosignaturecat.png]
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9905/alexasarosignaturecat.png

Its...
Beautifal!!!

RE: Just made a new signature. - SergentPineapple - 12-02-2011

okuse this please. my name: '[iNsAnItY] SergentPineapple' preferably at the bottom: [spoiler] [Image: 2ikfmd.jpg] [/spoiler]

Thanks

RE: Just made a new signature. - Giygas - 12-02-2011

So many beautiful signatures. Can you make one for me too?

Maybe you could use that Discord Image I am using as Avatar already but make it a sweet sig + [ORC] Giygas written in some evil text.

Here is the full image if you need it:
[spoiler][Image: discor11.jpg][/spoiler]

But if you do not want to work with MLP content, then im going to respect that.

RE: Just made a new signature. - Ciphon - 12-02-2011

krellyn i cant help but wonder what program you use to make these, I am in training as a graphic artist myself (as you can see from my signature, i'm definately not the best), but I'm always looking for more things to widen my horizon.

(12-02-2011, 07:51 PM)Giygas Wrote: So many beautiful signatures. Can you make one for me too?

Maybe you could use that Discord Image I am using as Avatar already but make it a sweet sig + [ORC] Giygas written in some evil text.

Here is the full image if you need it:
[spoiler][Image: discor11.jpg][/spoiler]

But if you do not want to work with MLP content, then im going to respect that.

Working on it as I type this.

(12-02-2011, 08:01 PM)Ciphon Wrote: krellyn i cant help but wonder what program you use to make these, I am in training as a graphic artist myself (as you can see from my signature, i'm definately not the best), but I'm always looking for more things to widen my horizon.

Like I've told you and others countless times, if what I'm using isn't obviously apparent (<-- grammatically correct?), then I won't say what I'm using. I say the same thing when it comes to GFX Design and Music Production: It's not about what software you use, but how you use the software you've grown accustomed to.