Orcworm.co.uk
If you recognise this you are awesome. - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-topic (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: If you recognise this you are awesome. (/showthread.php?tid=877)

If you recognise this you are awesome. - darkxephos - 01-21-2012

Dark were the skies and chill whas the wind as the land was covered in a veil of mallace. Across the hill did ride a dread army of the night, cloaked in mist and fog, prepaired to rain down death and destruction upon the land. And the people cried out for a saviour, a noble soul to save them from their impending demise. Just as it seemed all was lost, in strode a mighty hero, clad in shimering metal from head to toe. Wielding a terrible braodsword he did cleave his foes in twain. Smashing their ranks assunder with a rightous fury. And when the day was done and the enemy strewen across the fields in pieces, the people did turn to the warrior and say.
"We shall name this day in your honor, speak unto us your wisdom".
Slowly the warrior turned to face the assembled crowed, lifting his sword on high, he said but one word that day.
"!EPIC!"

RE: If you recognise this you are awesome. - darkxephos - 01-21-2012

Pm it to me.

RE: If you recognise this you are awesome. - MrKrellyn - 01-21-2012

I see your quote and raise you this:

What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time... But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves... Yet even then we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies...

RE: If you recognise this you are awesome. - sieve - 01-21-2012

I never had a playstation

RE: If you recognise this you are awesome. - PureCraft - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 06:33 PM)sieve Wrote: I never had a playstation

Didn't miss much, had no gaems anyways.

RE: If you recognise this you are awesome. - darkxephos - 01-22-2012

(01-21-2012, 01:35 PM)MrKrellyn Wrote: I see your quote and raise you this:

What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time... But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves... Yet even then we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies...

Chrono cross. Realy, my quote kicks your shit rp games ass.

RE: If you recognise this you are awesome. - MrKrellyn - 01-22-2012

(01-22-2012, 01:34 AM)darkxephos Wrote:
(01-21-2012, 01:35 PM)MrKrellyn Wrote: I see your quote and raise you this:

Chrono cross. Realy, my quote kicks your shit rp games ass.

ITT: Kids with no taste

It was only my opinion. I don't particularly like that game.

(01-22-2012, 07:01 AM)darkxephos Wrote: It was only my opinion. I don't particularly like that game.

I stand by what I said, since, you know, it's an opinion.

(01-22-2012, 12:05 PM)MrKrellyn Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 07:01 AM)darkxephos Wrote: It was only my opinion. I don't particularly like that game.

Don't see why your getting so mad, wasn't gonna argue with you over which quote is better. That'd be rather childish.

(01-22-2012, 03:47 PM)darkxephos Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 12:05 PM)MrKrellyn Wrote:

Don't see why your getting so mad, wasn't gonna argue with you over which quote is better. That'd be rather childish.

Bro, I'm calm as balls. Don't know where you get that "I'm angry."

Dunno, I just read that in a slightly angered manner, oh well. And loving that phrase "cool as balls".