Orcworm.co.uk
New Councilers for Artemidos! - Printable Version

+- Orcworm.co.uk (https://orcworm.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Cities and Projects (https://orcworm.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New Councilers for Artemidos! (/showthread.php?tid=879)

Pages: 1 2

New Councilers for Artemidos! - onlinerocker - 01-21-2012

Fill out this application and post it below!
In-Game Name:
Average Play Time Per Day:
Experience with any other cities?:
Reasoning behind aplication?:
What you'll bring:

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Killerdonkey - 01-21-2012

In-Game Name: Killerdonkey1
Average Play Time Per Day: Weekends: 5-7 hours. Weekdays: 3-4 hours.
Experience with any other cities?: I founded a city with my friend called "Dy Cy Moon" an underground city. And I doubt you could call it experience but I managed Eccenotcem for about a week and changed some things but not much. I also have experiece on other servers but I'll leave that out.
Reasoning bahind application: I like the town's theme which is one of the main reasons I made a shrine in it.
What you'll bring: Most of my time on the server and probibly more advertisement. I have over ideas but I wont share them here. I dont want copy cats.

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Grintendo - 01-21-2012

Added more to application

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - SergentPineapple - 01-21-2012

In-Game Name: SergentPineapple
Average Play Time Per Day: 6-8hrs(at most) on weekends(thru-out the day)
weekdays: 3-4hrs (after 5pm gmt)
Experience with any other cities?: I own one I like to call Startville (or noobville to myself) where I sell plots to the early players, Each plot was 500gil. I also am 1 of the 2 (3 if hellfire counts as a counciler) of Terra Nova.
Reasoning behind aplication?: I am a gay faggot and need something to do with my life [spoiler](REAL REASON):I love artemidos, I think it is one of the best looking towns on the server and needs much more attention that it's getting.[/spoiler]
What you'll bring:I will bring love and pashion and ,(pink wool), advertisement to the town.

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Grintendo - 01-21-2012

Wow, you've really upped the competition Lex.

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Killerdonkey - 01-21-2012

(01-21-2012, 07:59 PM)lex14 Wrote: i am friends with onlinerocker
[Image: RQ71Z.jpg]
^^ Onlinerocker

(01-21-2012, 08:29 PM)Grintendo Wrote: Wow, you've really upped the competition Lex.
[Image: Mz7MR.gif]

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - SilentProtector - 01-21-2012

In-Game Name: SilentProtector
Average Play Time Per Day:weekdays 1-5 hours weekends all day
Experience with any other cities?: Yes
Reasoning behind application?: I like cities, and Artemidos is a very good one
What you'll bring: Willingness to help, a good amount of cash, and expertise about running cities

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - thefluffyswan - 01-22-2012

Fill out this application and post it below!
In-Game Name: thefluffyswan
Average Play Time Per Day: depends between 1-6+ hours
Experience with any other cities?: Im apart of as many towns as i can be before 1.0.0 I had my own town, on this server im co-owner (might become owner) of Calvor
Reasoning behind aplication?: This town is awesome but its expensive and i was gunna buy a plot here but then i forgot...and you said to apply...
What you'll bring: Renovations to places, upgrades, expansions and fun fluff...and a public spawner mabey

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - woodensandwich - 01-22-2012

Hope it's ok Considering i'm only a member :p

In-Game Name:Woodensandwich
Average Play Time Per Day: Weekends: up to 8 hours Weekdays: Depends, not much.
Experience with any other cities?: I live in Esgaroth, and i've helped explore the public mine a lot.
Reasoning behind aplication?: I think it's a great idea to try to become a counciler for a city, and that it'd be a lot of fun.
What you'll bring: Shops and Expansions, Steady flow of Resources.

Hope I have a small chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Creeperepellent - 01-22-2012

In game name= Creeperepellent. .play time= around eight hours on weekends and almost none on weekdays. .Rank= member. .experience= My brother koala made a town. I am a good problem noticer. .Reason= I want experience in helping with a town, friends in the game, and just not to be the lowlife that I am right now on the server. .What I will bring to town= Many materials, and less mistakes.

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Freddy705 - 01-22-2012

In-Game Name: Freddy705
Average Play Time Per Day: 4 hours (depends on work, atleast 4 hours a day)
Experience with any other cities?: Top Consilor of Esgorath
Reasoning behind aplication?: Got litte to do. Always wanted to be a part of a great big city. Envy Artemidos, and i also came up with the new name for it.
What you'll bring: I WILL Bring a change. A change that will/can be great and profitable. I can also bring a always nice and smiling person, which shows respect to others Big Grin I can also offer a person who works until its done.

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Killerdonkey - 01-22-2012

Are you replacing a councillor or adding one on?

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - onlinerocker - 01-22-2012

Adding one.

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Freddy705 - 01-23-2012

(01-22-2012, 09:25 PM)onlinerocker Wrote: Adding one.

not to be an ass, but the title says "New Counciler(s) for Artemidos!"
Just a quick tips, should instead have stayed: New Counsilor for Artemidos
Was really confused about it myself

RE: New Councilers for Artemidos! - Xzeddicus - 01-23-2012

In-Game Name: Xzeddicus

Average Play Time Per Day: weekdays 1-3 hours weekend : 4-12

Experience with any other cities?: I am currently co-owner of vilvern and have built a large portion if the sky plots there i also built the underground plots.

Reasoning behind aplication?: I really love this city and think it is beautiful! I love the way it looks and think it is great and I would love to be apart of making it even better.

What you'll bring: I will bring fun and humor but most importantly good ideas and improvements for the town! I also love to build so i will pretty much build whatever you tell me to.

-Xzedd